If you want more than a job and believe you have what it takes to be a Union Iron Worker contact us.
We are currently accepting Applications online daily
4 - Year Program
Class Curriculum Instruction
Percentage of JIW SCALE
Get raises every six months.
Earn higher wages
• Minimum age of 18 years.
• High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent as specified by the local training committee.
• Good physical condition - The materials used for ironworking are heavy and bulky so above average physical strength is necessary. A sports physical is required, to be sure you are capable of performing the tasks of the trade.
• Agility and a good sense of balance are also required.
• Drug and alcohol free.
• Must meet requirements as set out in applicable citizenship laws.
• Valid driver's license and suitable transportation.